Persistent Preferences for Product Attributes: The Effects of the Initial Choice Context and Uninformative Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanzi, Diego, 2011. "Frames as choice superstructures," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 115-123, April.
- Schweizer, T.S., 2002. "Managing interactions between technological and stylistic innovation in the media industries, insights from the introduction of ebook technology in the publishing industry," Research Paper ERS-2002-16-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Lee, Seunghyun & Ha, Sejin & Widdows, Richard, 2011. "Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1195-1200.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.