Repetition-Induced Belief in the Elderly: Rehabilitating Age-Related Memory Deficits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 25 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaelle, 2002. "Age-induced decision shrinkage, another avenue to repeat purchase: the example of new automobiles," Les Cahiers de Recherche 748, HEC Paris.
- Aimee Drolet & Patti Williams & Loraine Lau-Gesk, 2007. "Age-related differences in responses to affective vs. rational ads for hedonic vs. utilitarian products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 211-221, December.
- Scott Wright & Chris Manolis & Drew Brown & Xiaoning Guo & John Dinsmore & C.-Y. Chiu & Frank Kardes, 2012. "Construal-level mind-sets and the perceived validity of marketing claims," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 253-261, March.
- Carolyn Yoon & Gilles Laurent & Helene Fung & Richard Gonzalez & Angela Gutchess & Trey Hedden & Raphaëlle Lambert-Pandraud & Mara Mather & Denise Park & Ellen Peters & Ian Skurnik, 2005. "Cognition, Persuasion and Decision Making in Older Consumers," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 429-441, December.
- Trendel, O & Warlop, Luk, 2005. "Presentation et applications des mesures implicites de restitution memorielle en marketing," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/122262, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.