A Comparative Analysis of Reference Price Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 24 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VANHUELE, Marc & DREZE, Xavier, 2000. "Do consumers really know if the price is right ? Direct measures of references price are their implications for retailing," Les Cahiers de Recherche 711, HEC Paris.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael Katz & Baohong Sun, 2010. "A simple test for distinguishing between internal reference price theories," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 303-332, September.
- Reiner, Gerald & Fichtinger, Johannes, 2009. "Demand forecasting for supply processes in consideration of pricing and market information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 55-62, March.
- Lin, Ying-Ching & Fang, Shiuan-Huei, 2013. "The face value of foreign currency on consumer price perception—The moderating effect of product substitution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 745-751.
- Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno & Smolders, Carine, 2003. "Psychological taxing in Flemish municipalities," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 741-762, December.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 2008. "How is perceived inflation related to actual price changes in the European Union?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 417-432, August.
- Sákovics, József, 2011.
"Reference distorted prices,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-28, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luini, Luigi & Sabbatini, Pierluigi, 2012. "Demand cross elasticity without substitutability: An experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 255-265.
- Kevin Dayaratna & P. Kannan, 2012. "A mathematical reformulation of the reference price," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 839-849, September.
- Slonim, Robert & Garbarino, Ellen, 1999. "The Effect of Price History on Demand as Mediated by Perceived Price Expensiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Jaqueline Garcia-Yi, 2014. "Identification of Dried Native Chili Markets in the International Tourism Sector in Peru: An Open-Ended Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1093-1106, February.
- VANHUELE, Marc & LAURENT, Gilles & DREZE, Xavier, 2005. "Consumers' immediate memory for prices," Les Cahiers de Recherche 813, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Price Stickiness in Customer Markets with Reference Prices," Cahiers de recherche 1230, CIRPEE.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv, 2006. "Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1063-1071, October.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2012. "Price and Quantity Trajectories: Second-order Dynamics," Papers 1204.3156, arXiv.org.
- Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Chuan He & Eric Anderson & Lyle Brenner & Preyas Desai & Dmitri Kuksov & Paul Messinger & Sridhar Moorthy & Joseph Nunes & Yuval Rottenstreich & Richard Staelin & George Wu &, 2005. "Incorporating Behavioral Anomalies in Strategic Models," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 361-373, December.
- Moon, Sangkil & Voss, Glenn, 2009. "How do price range shoppers differ from reference price point shoppers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 31-38, January.
- Robert Slonim & Ellen Garbarino, 2009. "Similarities and differences between stockpiling and reference effects," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 351-371.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.