Context Effects at Encoding and Judgment in Consumption Settings: The Role of Cognitive Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 24 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003.
"Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & G. Goessaert & B. Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/163, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jewell, Robert D. & Saenger, Christina, 2014. "Associative and dissociative comparative advertising strategies in broadening brand positioning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1559-1566.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine, 2011. "Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 418-426, April.
- Yitong Wang & Tianjun Feng & L. Keller, 2013. "A further exploration of the uncertainty effect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 291-310, December.
- Francine Espinoza Petersen & Rebecca Hamilton, 2013. "Confidence via correction: The effect of judgment correction on consumer confidence," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.