Context Effects at Encoding and Judgment in Consumption Settings: The Role of Cognitive Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 24 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine, 2011. "Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 418-426, April.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003.
"Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & G. Goessaert & B. Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/163, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francine Espinoza Petersen & Rebecca Hamilton, 2013. "Confidence via correction: The effect of judgment correction on consumer confidence," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.