Poststructuralist Lifestyle Analysis: Conceptualizing the Social Patterning of Consumption in Postmodernity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoyin Jiang & Feicheng Ma & Youtian Wang, 2012. "A review on the evolution of user acceptance behaviour in collaborative e-commerce," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 62-78.
- Riefler, Petra & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Consumer cosmopolitanism: Review and replication of the CYMYC scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 407-419, April.
- Albert, Noel & Merunka, Dwight & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2013. "Brand passion: Antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 904-909.
- Kilbourne, William & Grünhagen, Marko & Foley, Janice, 2005. "A cross-cultural examination of the relationship between materialism and individual values," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 624-641, October.
- Harvey, Daina Cheyenne & Lorenzen, Janet, 2005. "Signifying Practices and the Co-tourist," MPRA Paper 25400, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2006.
- Nuttavuthisit, Krittinee, 2010. "If you can't beat them, let them join: The development of strategies to foster consumers' co-creative practices," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 315-324, May.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Nuccio, Massimiliano, 2012. "Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201217, University of Turin.
- Guido Palazzo & Kunal Basu, 2007. "The Ethical Backlash of Corporate Branding," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 333-346, July.
- Schuetzenmeister, Falk, 2009. "Global Warming And Lifestyle Choices: A Discussion Paper," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt6xs1c91n, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & Wheaton, Dennis Ray, 2008. "The Organizational Construction of Authenticity: An Examination of Contemporary Food and Dining in the U.S," Research Papers 1995, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.