Goal-Derived Categories and the Antecedents of Across-Category Consideration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2011. "Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 726-741.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Frank Goedertier & Kristof Geskens & Maggie Geuens & Bert Weijters, 2012. "Increasing choice satisfaction through goal-based labeling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 119-136, March.
- Rosa, Jose Antonio & Judson, Kimberly M. & Porac, Joseph F., 2005. "On the sociocognitive dynamics between categories and product models in mature markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 62-69, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.