Liberatory Postmodernism and the Reenchantment of Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schembri, Sharon, 2009. "Reframing brand experience: The experiential meaning of Harley-Davidson," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1299-1310, December.
- Aubert-Gamet, Veronique & Cova, Bernard, 1999. "Servicescapes: From Modern Non-Places to Postmodern Common Places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Napoli, Julie & Dickinson, Sonia J. & Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis, 2014. "Measuring consumer-based brand authenticity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1090-1098.
- Cova, Bernard & Dalli, Daniele, 2009. "Working Consumers: The Next Step in Marketing Theory?," MPRA Paper 36717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florence Benoît-Moreau & Audrey Bonnemaizon & Sandrine Cadenat & Valérie Renaudin, 2011. "" Au boulot, cher client ! " Une approche interprétative de la participation ordinaire du consommateur," Post-Print halshs-00673120, HAL.
- Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Patino, Anthony & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2011. "Impact of retail environment extraordinariness on customer self-concept," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 551-557, June.
- Asmussen, Bjoern & Harridge-March, Sally & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Farquhar, Jillian, 2013. "The multi-layered nature of the internet-based democratization of brand management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1473-1483.
- Wang, Yong Jian & Hernandez, Monica D. & Minor, Michael S., 2010. "Web aesthetics effects on perceived online service quality and satisfaction in an e-tail environment: The moderating role of purchase task," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 935-942, September.
- O'Shaughnessy, Nicholas, 2008. "Romancing Alpacas: A commentary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 509-511, May.
- Chandra, Yanto & Coviello, Nicole, 2010. "Broadening the concept of international entrepreneurship: 'Consumers as International Entrepreneurs'," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 228-236, July.
- Hume, Margee, 2010. "Compassion without action: Examining the young consumers consumption and attitude to sustainable consumption," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Sussan, Fiona & Hall, Richard & Meamber, Laurie A., 2012. "Introspecting the spiritual nature of a brand divorce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 520-526.
- Stefano Pace, 2013. "Does Religion Affect the Materialism of Consumers? An Empirical Investigation of Buddhist Ethics and the Resistance of the Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Lee, Michael S.W. & Motion, Judith & Conroy, Denise, 2009. "Anti-consumption and brand avoidance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 169-180, February.
- Tiwsakul, Rungpaka Amy & Hackley, Chris, 2012. "Postmodern paradoxes in Thai-Asian consumer identity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 490-496.
- Okazaki, Shintaro & Taylor, Charles R. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2007. "Market convergence and advertising standardization in the European Union," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 384-400, December.
- Lopez Sintas, Jordi & Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia, 2005. "Four characters on the stage playing three games: performing arts consumption in Spain," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1446-1455, October.
- Mert Bilgin, 2012. "The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 19-35, May.
- Cherrier, Hélène, 2009. "Anti-consumption discourses and consumer-resistant identities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 181-190, February.
- Ko, Eunju & Taylor, Charles R. & Sung, Heewon & Lee, Jooyeon & Wagner, Udo & Navarro, David Martin-Consuegra & Wang, Fanghua, 2012. "Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1565-1575.
- Lunardo, Renaud & Guerinet, Richard, 2007. "The influence of label on wine consumption: its effects on young consumers' perception of authenticity and purchasing behavior," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7847, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mahmut Sonmez & Deli Yang & Gerald Fryxell, 2013. "Interactive Role of Consumer Discrimination and Branding against Counterfeiting: A Study of Multinational Managers’ Perception of Global Brands in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 195-211, June.
- Joëlle Vanhamme & Bas Grobben, 2009. "“Too Good to be True!”. The Effectiveness of CSR History in Countering Negative Publicity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 273-283, April.
- Healy, Jason C. & McDonagh, Pierre, 2013. "Consumer roles in brand culture and value co-creation in virtual communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1528-1540.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.