The Influence of Positive Affect on Variety Seeking among Safe, Enjoyable Products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendel, S. & Dellaert, B.G.C., 2008. "Situation-Based Shifts in Consumer Web Site Benefit Salience: The Joint Role of Affect and Cognition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-050-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Reimann & Raquel Castaño & Judith Zaichkowsky & Antoine Bechara, 2012. "Novel versus familiar brands: An analysis of neurophysiology, response latency, and choice," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 745-759, September.
- Milkman, Katherine L. & Beshears, John, 2009.
"Mental accounting and small windfalls: Evidence from an online grocer,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 384-394, August.
- Katherine L. Milkman & John L. Beshears, 2007. "Mental Accounting and Small Windfalls: Evidence from an Online Grocer," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-024, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2008.
- Steven J. Stanton & Crystal Reeck & Scott A. Huettel & Kevin S. LaBar, 2014. "Effects of induced moods on economic choices," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(2), pages 167-175, March.
- Simona Šarotar Žižek & Matjaž Mulej & Sonja Treven, 2010. "Requisite Holism Of Individuals As A Precondition For The Humankind’S Way Out From The 2008- Crisis," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 399-419, november.
- Money, R. Bruce & Colton, Deborah, 2000. "The response of the 'new consumer' to promotion in the transition economies of the former Soviet Bloc," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 189-205, July.
- Compeau, Larry D. & Grewal, Dhruv & Monroe, Kent B., 1998. "Role of Prior Affect and Sensory Cues on Consumers' Affective and Cognitive Responses and Overall Perceptions of Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 295-308, July.
- Erevelles, Sunil, 1998. "The Role of Affect in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 199-215, July.
- Davis, Mark A., 2009. "Understanding the relationship between mood and creativity: A meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Elen, Maarten & D'Heer, Evelien & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris, 2013. "The influence of mood on attitude–behavior consistency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 917-923.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J., 2009. "Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2316-2326, June.
- Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W., 2007. "Mood, information congruency, and overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1109-1116, November.
- Hilke Plassmann & Peter Kenning & Michael Deppe & Harald Kugel & Wolfram Schwindt, 2005. "Neural correlates of the affect heuristic during brand choice," Experimental 0509004, EconWPA.
- Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti, 1997. "Mood-regulatory self-gifts: Development of a conceptual framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 407-434, June.
- Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Mahajan, Vijay, 1998. "Strategic Role of Affect-Based Attitudes in the Acquisition, Development, and Retention of Customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 309-324, July.
- van Dolen, Willemijn M. & de Ruyter, Ko & Streukens, Sandra, 2008. "The effect of humor in electronic service encounters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 160-179, April.
- Derbaix, C. & Pecheux, C., 1999. "Mood and children: Proposition of a measurement scale," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 571-591, October.
- Miner, Andrew G. & Glomb, Theresa M., 2010. "State mood, task performance, and behavior at work: A within-persons approach," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 43-57, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.