Category-Based Applications and Extensions in Advertising: Motivating More Extensive Ad Processing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W., 2007. "Mood, information congruency, and overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1109-1116, November.
- Christophe Bezes, 2010. "Tout ce qui est congruent, est-il similaire ? Propositions de définition du concept de congruence en marketing," Post-Print hal-00573441, HAL.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Loef, J. & Antonides, G. & van Raaij, W.F., 2001. "The Effectiveness of Advertising Matching Purchase Motivation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-65-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R., 2000. "Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 163-184, November.
- Jeon, Jung Ok & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Comparative advertising effectiveness in different national cultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 907-913, November.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo & A. Atalay & Nukhet Harmancioglu, 2012. "Identifying consumer heterogeneity in unobserved categories," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 177-194, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.