Age Differences in Consumers' Search for Information: Public Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaëlle, 2006. "Tell me which perfume you wear, I'll tell you how old you are: Modeling the Impact of Consumer age on Product choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 848, HEC Paris.
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaelle, 2002. "Age-induced decision shrinkage, another avenue to repeat purchase: the example of new automobiles," Les Cahiers de Recherche 748, HEC Paris.
- P.J.J. Herings, 2001.
"Universally Stable Adjustment Processes - A Unifying Approach,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2000. "Universally Stable Adjustment Processes - A Unifying Approach -," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2002. "Universally Stable Adjustment Processes - A Unifying Approach -," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Polman, Evan, 2012. "Self–other decision making and loss aversion," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 141-150.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Schewe, Charles D. & Kuhr, Michelle, 2004. "Preferences in health care service and treatment: A generational perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1033-1041, September.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1999. "Toward An Understanding Of Consumers' Perceptions Of Food Labels," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(01).
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, .
"Decision-making Strategies and Performance among Seniors,"
Departmental Working Papers
2011-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Deck, Cary & Sarangi, Sudipta & Shor, Mikhael, 2012. "Decision-making strategies and performance among seniors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 524-533.
- Mathios, Alan D., 1998. "The Importance Of Nutrition Labeling And Health Claim Regulation On Product Choice: An Analysis Of The Cooking Oils Market," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Gomez, Pierrick, 2009. "Les heuristiques de choix nutritionnels : une étude qualitative exploratoire," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7647, Paris Dauphine University.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & D. Van Den Poelt, 2003. "Does Attitudinal Commitment to Stores Always Lead to Behavioral Loyalty? The Moderating Effect of Age," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/168, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Laurent, Gilles, 2007. "Decision making and brand choice by older consumers," Les Cahiers de Recherche 880, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.