On the Design of Choice Experiments Involving Multifactor Alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (Se)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & Agata Leszkiewicz & José M. Vidal-Sanz, 2012. "Reconsidering optimal experimental design for conjoint analysis," Business Economics Working Papers wb121405, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Roland Helm & Michael Steiner & Armin Scholl & Laura Manthey, 2004. "A Comparative Empirical Study on Common Methods for Measuring Preferences," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 20/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mankila, Merja, 2004. "Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 299-316, June.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Narcy, Mathieu & Larguem, Makram, 2009. "Would you accept this job? An evaluation of the decision utility of workers in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors," MPRA Paper 16359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KUPFER, Franziska & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy & VERHETSEL, Ann, 2013. "A discrete choice approach for analysing the airport choice for freighter operations in Europe," Working Papers 2013028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Paul M. Patterson & Timothy J. Burkink & Rozlyn S. Lipsey & Jason Lipsey & Richard W. Roth & Mary Kay Martin, 2003. "Targeting tourists with state branding programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 525-538.
- Wirth, Ferdinand F. & Stanton, John L. & Wiley, James B., 2011. "The Relative Importance of Search versus Credence Product Attributes: Organic and Locally Grown," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Zanni, Alberto M. & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2006. "Analysis of Vocational and Residential Preferences of Rural Population: Application of an Experimental Technique to Rural Slovenia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25534, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dütschke, Elisabeth & Paetz, Alexandra-Gwyn, 2013. "Dynamic electricity pricing—Which programs do consumers prefer?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 226-234.
- Manalo, Alberto B., 1989. "Benefits Sought by Apple Consumers," Working Papers 115908, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Ulgado, Francis M. & Lee, Moonkyu, 2004. "The effects of nationality differences on manufacturing location in the US: a conjoint analysis approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 503-522, August.
- Biesma, R.G. & Pavlova, M. & van Merode, G.G. & Groot, W., 2007. "Using conjoint analysis to estimate employers preferences for key competencies of master level Dutch graduates entering the public health field," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 375-386, June.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Willingness to pay for eco-labelled wood furniture: Choice-based conjoint analysis versus open-ended contingent valuation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, May.
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Patterson, Paul M. & Martinez, Samuel Cardona, 2004. "State and Origin Branding in Hispanic Food Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(03), November.
- Burton, Michael P. & Marsh, Sally P. & Patterson, Josie, 2000. "Community attitudes towards water management in the Moore Catchment, WA," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123616, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.