Perceived Innovation Attributes as Predictors of Innovativeness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (Se)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2009. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Validation and Moderation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/550, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Verkerk, M. & van der Pijl, G.J. & van Asperen, E., 2009. "ICT as an Enabler for Innovation Adoption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Guillard, Valérie, 2009. "La tendance de certains consommateurs à tout garder," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/5480 edited by Pinson, Christian, November.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Erick Leroux & Pierre-Charles Pupion & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "ERP Diffusion and Mimetic Behaviors," Working Papers 2014-355, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Traore, Namatie & Rose, Antoine, 2003. "Determinants of biotechnology utilization by the Canadian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1719-1735, December.
- Martin Schreier & Stefan Oberhauser & Reinhard Prügl, 2007. "Lead users and the adoption and diffusion of new products: Insights from two extreme sports communities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Ozaki, Ritsuko & Sevastyanova, Katerina, 2011. "Going hybrid: An analysis of consumer purchase motivations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2217-2227, May.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
- Astebro, Thomas B. & Dahlin, Kristina B., 2005. "Opportunity knocks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Barczak, Gloria & Ellen, Pam Scholder & Pilling, Bruce K., 1997. "Developing typologies of consumer motives for use of technologically based banking services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 131-139, February.
- Eun-Ju Lee & David Eastwood & Jinkook Lee, 2004. "A Sample Selection Model of Consumer Adoption of Computer Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 263-275, December.
- Powen Fang & Yaochuan Tsai & Hsinhsin Chang, 2013. "Relationship Performance on Self-Service Technology: Relationship Maintenance and Perceived Relationship Investment," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2009. "Innovation and Microenterprises Growth in Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Roehrich, Gilles, 2004. "Consumer innovativeness: Concepts and measurements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 671-677, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.