Psychology and Consumer Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy, Sidney J. & Kellstadt, Charles H., 2012. "Intègraphy: A multi-method approach to situational analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1073-1077.
- Fergus Bolger, 2010. "An Experimental Study of the Nature of Consumer Expectations," Working Papers 2011_05, Durham University Business School.
- Sung Il Hong & Michael Mondello & Dennis Coates, 2011. "An Examination of the Effects of the Recent Economic Crisis on Major League Baseball (MLB) Attendance Demand," Working Papers 1123, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Groenland, Edward A. G. & Wahlund, Richard, 1996. "Household saving behaviour and financial management," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 669-675, December.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2007. "Business Ethics Index: USA 2006," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 163-175, May.
- Lopes, Miguel Pereira, 2011. "A psychosocial explanation of economic cycles," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 652-659.
- Gasche, Martin & Lamla, Bettina, 2012. "Erwartete Altersarmut in Deutschland: Pessimismus und Fehleinschätzungen – Ergebnisse aus der SAVE-Studie," MEA discussion paper series 12264, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:ecu:wpaper:2009-09 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.