Asymmetric Response to Price in Consumer Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 19 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Sarvary, M. & Parker, P.M., 2003. "Weathering Tight Economic Times: The Sales Evolution Of Consumer Durables Over The Business Cycle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-046-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- van Oest, R.D. & Paap, R., 2004. "Analyzing the effects of past prices on reference price formation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv, 2006. "Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1063-1071, October.
- Sergio Brasini & Marzia Freo & Giorgio Tassinari, 2005. "The effects of marketing activities on fast moving consumer good purchases : the case of yoghurt Italian market," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Ordonez, Lisa D., 1998. "The Effect of Correlation between Price and Quality on Consumer Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 258-273, September.
- David R. Bell & Christian A.L. Hilber, 2004. "An Empirical Test of the Theory of Sales: Do Household Storage Costs Affect Consumer and Store Behavior?," Working Papers 05-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Robert Slonim & Ellen Garbarino, 2009. "Similarities and differences between stockpiling and reference effects," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 351-371.
- Pirschel, Inske & Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis, 2013. "Loss Averse Consumers: An Alternative Theory of Price Adjustment," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79793, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2005. "An empirical test of theories of price valuation using a semiparametric approach, reference prices, and accounting for heterogeneity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.