Asymmetric Response to Price in Consumer Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 19 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Brasini & Marzia Freo & Giorgio Tassinari, 2005. "The effects of marketing activities on fast moving consumer good purchases : the case of yoghurt Italian market," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Deleersnyder, B & Dekimpe, Marnik & Sarvary, M & Parker, PM, 2004. "Weathering tight economic times: the sales evolution of consumer durables over the business cycle," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121459, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv, 2006. "Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1063-1071, October.
- David R. Bell & Christian A.L. Hilber, 2004. "An Empirical Test of the Theory of Sales: Do Household Storage Costs Affect Consumer and Store Behavior?," Working Papers 05-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ordonez, Lisa D., 1998. "The Effect of Correlation between Price and Quality on Consumer Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 258-273, September.
- Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2005. "An empirical test of theories of price valuation using a semiparametric approach, reference prices, and accounting for heterogeneity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert Slonim & Ellen Garbarino, 2009. "Similarities and differences between stockpiling and reference effects," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 351-371.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.