Value-System Segmentation: Exploring the Meaning of LOV
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 19 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dave Webb & Janine Wong, 2014. "Exploring Antecedents of Charitable Giving and Their Impact on Subjective Well-Being in Singapore," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 65-87, May.
- K. Wijnen & I. Vermeir & P. Van Kenhove, 2006. "The relationships between traits, personal values, topic involvement, and topic sensitivity in a mail survey context," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/395, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Aspectos Metodológicos da Segmentação de Mercado: Base de Segmentação e Métodos de Classificação," FEP Working Papers 261, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Caroline Doran, 2009. "The Role of Personal Values in Fair Trade Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 549-563, February.
- Guido Palazzo & Kunal Basu, 2007. "The Ethical Backlash of Corporate Branding," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 333-346, July.
- Wharton, Zowie & Harmatz, Howard R., 1995. "Responses to the economy among two value orientation segments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 205-222, July.
- van Rosmalen, J.M. & van Herk, H. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2007. "Identifying Unknown Response Styles: A Latent-Class Bilinear Multinomial Logit Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-045-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- John Williams & Robert Aitken, 2011. "The Service-Dominant Logic of Marketing and Marketing Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 439-454, September.
- Alejandro Rodriguez & Alvin Brown, 2014. "Cultural Differences: A Cross-cultural Study of Urban Planners from Japan, Mexico, the U.S., Serbia-Montenegro, Russia, and South Korea," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 35-50, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.