Contrast Effects in Consumer Judgments: Changes in Mental Representations or in the Anchoring of Rating Scales?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 18 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz Hildebrandt & Lea Kalweit, 2008. "Measuring changes in preferences and perception due to the entry of a new brand with choice data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Fong, Duncan, 1998. "A Bayesian multidimensional scaling procedure for the spatial analysis of revealed choice data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 79-108, November.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Wedel, Michel & Fong, Duncan K. H., 1998. "A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 285-305, December.
- Toepoel, V. & Vis, C.M. & Das, J.W.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2006. "Design of Web Questionnaires: An Information Processing Perspective for the Effect of Response Categories," Discussion Paper 2006-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gaston Breton, Charlotte, 2001. "Biais de jugement et de décision induits par un changement d'unité monétaire (l'Euro) : une approche théorique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4234, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gould, Stephen J. & Kramer, Thomas, 2009. ""What's it Worth to Me?" Three interpretive studies of the relative roles of task-oriented and reflexive processes in separate versus joint value construction," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 840-858, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.