The Influence of a Brand Name's Association Set Size and Word Frequency on Brand Memory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Burgh-Woodman, Helene & Brace-Govan, Jan, 2006. "What's in a Name? A Comparative Analysis of Surf and Snow Brand Personalities," MPRA Paper 25385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2006.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2010. "Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1142-1147, November.
- Romaniuk, Jenni & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda, 2013. "Behavioral brand loyalty and consumer brand associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 67-72.
- Romaniuk, Jenni, 2013. "Modeling mental market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 188-195.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.