A Citation Analysis of the Journal of Consumer Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pieters, R. & Baumgartner, H. & Vermunt, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A., 1998. "Importance, Cohesion and Structural Equivalence in the Evolving Citation Network of the International Journal of Research in Marketing," Discussion Paper 1998-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Baumgartner, H. & Pieters, R., 2000. "The Influence of Marketing Journals: A Citation Analysis of the Discipline and its Sub-areas," Discussion Paper 2000-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- S. Stremersch & I. Verniers & C. Verhoef, 2006.
"The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/422, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stremersch, S. & Verniers, I.W.J. & Verhoef, P.C., 2006. "The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-061-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pieters, R. & Baumgartner, H. & Vermunt, J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A., 1999. "Importance and similarity in the evolving citation network of the International Journal of Research in Marketing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80329, Tilburg University.
- Notani, Arti Sahni, 1997. "Perceptions of affordability: Their role in predicting purchase intent and purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 525-546, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.