The Effects of Situational Factors on In-Store Grocery Shopping Behavior: The Role of Store Environment and Time Available for Shopping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1999. "Toward An Understanding Of Consumers' Perceptions Of Food Labels," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(01).
- Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti, 1997. "Mood-regulatory self-gifts: Development of a conceptual framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 407-434, June.
- Laroche, Michel & Pons, Frank & Zgolli, Nadia & Cervellon, Marie-Cecile & Kim, Chankon, 2003. "A model of consumer response to two retail sales promotion techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 513-522, July.
- Schoormans, Jan P. L. & Robben, Henry S. J., 1997. "The effect of new package design on product attention, categorization and evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-287, April.
- Gonzalez, Christine & Galan, Jean-Philippe, 2001. "Webscape: A Theoretical Framework of Web Site Design Impact on Consumers' Responses," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4266, Paris Dauphine University.
- Padberg, Daniel I. & Caswell, Julie A., 1990. "Toward A More Comprehensive Theory Of Food Labeling," Working Papers 115911, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- McGrath, Mary Ann & Otnes, Cele, 1995. "Unacquainted influencers: When strangers interact in the retail setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 261-272, March.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nitin Mehta & Surendra Rajiv & Kannan Srinivasan, 2004. "Role of Forgetting in Memory-Based Choice Decisions: A Structural Model," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 107-140, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.