Measuring Market Efficiency and Welfare Loss
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. H. Bauer & M. Staat & M. Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning," Microeconomics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K. & Osmonbekov, Talai, 2005. "Benchmarking marketing productivity using data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1474-1482, November.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2010.
"Non-Parametric Frontier Estimates of Mutual Fund Performance Using C- and L-Moments: Some Specification Tests,"
2010/10, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & de Woestyne, Ignace Van, 2011. "Non-parametric frontier estimates of mutual fund performance using C- and L-moments: Some specification tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1190-1201, May.
- Krueckeberg, Harry F., 1990. "Retail Food Store Employee Influence On Customer Shopping Behavior," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(1), February.
- Luo, Xueming & Donthu, Naveen, 2005. "Assessing advertising media spending inefficiencies in generating sales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 28-36, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.