Correlates of Price Acceptability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krueckeberg, Harry F., 1990. "Retail Food Store Employee Influence On Customer Shopping Behavior," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(1), February.
- Gaston Breton, Charlotte, 2001. "Biais de jugement et de décision induits par un changement d'unité monétaire (l'Euro) : une approche théorique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4234, Paris Dauphine University.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2006. "Food involvement and food purchasing behaviour," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10048, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raghubir, Priya, 2006. "An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1053-1062, October.
- Marine Le Gall-Ely, 2009. "Définition, mesure et déterminants du consentement à payer du consommateur : synthèse critique et voies de recherche," Post-Print hal-00522826, HAL.
- Maxwell, Sarah, 2002. "Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-212, April.
- Pechtl, Hans, 2004. "Das Preiswissen von Konsumenten: eine theoretisch-konzeptionelle Analyse," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2004, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Agarwal, Manoj K. & Frambach, Ruud T. & Stremersch, Stefan, 2000. "Does size matter? : disentangling consumers' bundling preferences," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Farías, Pablo, 2012. "Determinants of in-store price knowledge for packaged products: An empirical study in a Chilean hypermarket," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1759-1766.
- Lamey, Lien & Deleersnyder, Barbara & Dekimpe, Marnik & Jan-Benedict E.M., Steenkamp, 2008. "How to mitigate private-label succes in recessions? A cross category investigation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/198269, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Chandrashekaran, R., 2001. "The implications of individual differences in reference price utilization for designing effective price communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 85-91, August.
- Asim Nasar & Syed Karamatullah Hussani & Emadul Karim & Mohammad Qutubuddin Siddiqui, 2012. "Analysis of Influential Factors on Consumer Buying Behavior of Youngster towards Branded Products, Evidence from Karachi," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 5, pages 56-61, December.
- Kloeckner, Heike & Langen, Nina & Hartmann, Monika, 2011. "Can COO Labeling be a Means of Pepper Differentiation: Quality Expectation and Taste Experience," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115963, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miriam Tatzel, 2003. "The Art of Buying: Coming to Terms with Money and Materialism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 405-435, December.
- Tatzel, Miriam, 2002. ""Money worlds" and well-being: An integration of money dispositions, materialism and price-related behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 103-126, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.