Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Van Leeuwen, Linda & Quick, Shayne & Daniel, Kerry, 2002. "The Sport Spectator Satisfaction Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Satisfaction of Spectators," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 99-128, November.
- Liao, Shuling & Cheng, Colin C.J., 2014. "Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2919-2925.
- Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2006. "Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 425-431, April.
- Chinho Lin & Yu-Huei Wei, 2013. "Measurement of Disconfirmation in Online Purchasing Behavior," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Celik, Erkan & Bilisik, Ozge Nalan & Erdogan, Melike & Gumus, Alev Taskin & Baracli, Hayri, 2013. "An integrated novel interval type-2 fuzzy MCDM method to improve customer satisfaction in public transportation for Istanbul," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-51.
- Friman, Margareta, 2004. "The structure of affective reactions to critical incidents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 331-353, June.
- Nguyen Thi Tuyet Mai & Takahashi Yoshi & Nham Phong Tuan, 2013. "Technology acceptance model and the paths to online customer loyalty in an emerging market," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 231-248.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2011. "Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 39-44, January.
- Gaby,Odekerken-Schröder & Bloemer,Josée, 2002. "Constraints and Dedication as Drivers for Relationship Commitment: An Empirical Study in a Health-Care Context," Research Memorandum 078, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lassar, Walfried M. & Folkes, Valerie S. & Grewal, Dhruv & Costley, Carolyn, 1998. "Consumer Affective Reactions to Product Problems When the Timing of Warranty Expiration Varies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 265-270, July.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Hwanyoung Kim & Sunran Jeon & Jongheon Kim, 2008. "ASP effects in the small-sized enterprise: the case of the Bizmeka service from Korea Telecom," Service Business, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 287-301, November.
- Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa, 2007. "Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2661-2672, April.
- Sergio Román, 2010. "Relational Consequences of Perceived Deception in Online Shopping: The Moderating Roles of Type of Product, Consumer’s Attitude Toward the Internet and Consumer’s Demographics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Chao-Hung Wang & Li-Chang Hsu & Shyh-Rong Fang, 2009. "Constructing a relationship-based brand equity model," Service Business, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 275-292, September.
- Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G., 1999. "Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T. & Ramaseshan, B., 2000. "Assessment of the Three-Column Format SERVQUAL: An Experimental Approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 57-65, July.
- Wong, Nancy Y., 2004. "The role of culture in the perception of service recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 957-963, September.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Pez, Virginie & Butori, Raphaëlle, 2009. "Le traitement de faveur comme outil de recrutement de clientèle : le problème de la résistance du consommateur," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3604, Paris Dauphine University.
- Selnes, Fred & Gonhaug, Kjell, 2000. "Effects of Supplier Reliability and Benevolence in Business Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 259-271, September.
- Passos, Gisèle, 2013. "La vengeance du consommateur insatisfait sur Internet et l'effet sur les attitudes des autres consommateurs," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11827 edited by Le Nagard, Emmanuelle, September.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Bloemer, Jose & Peeters, Pascal, 1997. "Merging service quality and service satisfaction. An empirical test of an integrative model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 387-406, June.
- Sergio Roman, 2007. "The Ethics of Online Retailing: A Scale Development and Validation from the Consumersâ€™ Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 131-148, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.