Effects of Quality and Quantity of Information on Decision Effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Gutter & Zeynep Copur & Selena Garrison, 2009. "Which Students Are More Likely to Experience Financial Socialization Opportunities? Exploring the Relationship between Financial Behaviors and Financial Well-Being of College Students," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-07, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Collins, J. Michael & Simon, Kosali I. & Tennyson, Sharon, 2013. "Drug withdrawals and the utilization of therapeutic substitutes: The case of Vioxx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 148-168.
- Yoo, James & Ready, Richard C., 2014. "Preference heterogeneity for renewable energy technology," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-114.
- Kleijnen, Mirella & Lee, Nick & Wetzels, Martin, 2009. "An exploration of consumer resistance to innovation and its antecedents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, June.
- Maurer, Steven D. & Liu, Yuping, 2007. "Developing effective e-recruiting websites: Insights for managers from marketers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 305-314.
- Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W., 2007. "Mood, information congruency, and overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1109-1116, November.
- Theodoro D. Cocca, 2002. "Transaktionskostentheoretische Betrachtung des Anlageverhaltens im Online-Handel und deren empirische Evidenz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 439-464, December.
- Bettis-Outland, Harriette, 2012. "Decision-making's impact on organizational learning and information overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 814-820.
- Cheema, Amar & Papatla, Purushottam, 2010. "Relative importance of online versus offline information for Internet purchases: Product category and Internet experience effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 979-985, September.
- Coker, Brent L.S., 2012. "Seeking the opinions of others online: Evidence of evaluation overshoot," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1033-1042.
- Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J., 2011. "An experimental study of the effect of uncertainty representation on decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 380-392, October.
- Anish Nagpal & Adwait Khare & Tilottama Chowdhury & Lauren Labrecque & Ameet Pandit, 2011. "The impact of the amount of available information on decision delay: The role of common features," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 405-421, November.
- Teerooven Soobaroyen & Bhagtaraj Poorundersing, 2008. "The effectiveness of management accounting systems: Evidence from functional managers in a developing country," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 187-219, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.