Alternative Measurement Approaches to Consumer Values: The List of Values (LOV) and Values and Life Style (VALS)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J., 2011. "Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 601-609, June.
- Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2006. "Culture and values - their relevance for marketing strategies," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, Donghun & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil H. & Anderson, Dean F., 2011. "Consumer values versus perceived product attributes: Relationships among items from the MVS, PRS, and PERVAL scales," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 89-101, February.
- Fornerino, Marianela & Jolibert, Alain & Sánchez, Carol M. & Zhang, Mengxia, 2011. "Do values or goals better explain intent? A cross-national comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 490-496, May.
- Barrena Figueroa, Ramo & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2008. "Abstraction and Product Categories as Explanatory Variables for Food Consumption," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.