The Varieties of Consumption Experience: Comparing Two Typologies of Emotion in Consumer Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussant-Zebian, Rola, 2004. "L’effet des images animées sur la persuasion publicitaire : le rôle médiateur des réponses hédoniques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4265, Paris Dauphine University.
- Perrin-Martinenq, Delphine, 2002. "Brand detachment: Conceptualization, antecedents and proposition of a measurement scale," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4261, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hussant-Zebian, Rola, 2004. "The effect of animated images on persuasion: The mediator role of hedonic responses and the moderator role of product category," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4236, Paris Dauphine University.
- Söderlund, Magnus & Rosengren, Sara, 2003. "The Smiling Face in Marketing Appeals and its Effects on the Customer," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:7, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Apr 2003.
- Maria Pollai & Erik Hoelzl & Flavia Possas, 2010. "Consumption-related emotions over time: Fit between prediction and experience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Hilke Plassmann & Peter Kenning & Michael Deppe & Harald Kugel & Wolfram Schwindt, 2005. "Neural correlates of the affect heuristic during brand choice," Experimental 0509004, EconWPA.
- Oppen,Claudia,van & Odekerken-Schröder,Gaby & Wetzels,Martin, 2005. "Experiential Value: A Hierarchical Model, The Impact On E-Loyalty And A Customer Typology," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D., 2010. "Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 673-681, July.
- Sinha, Piyush Kumar & Mishra, Hari Govind & Kaul, Surabhi, . "Dominance of Affective over Cognitive Customer Satisfaction in Satisfaction-Loyalty Relationship in Service Encounters," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-15, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.