Age Differences in Information Processing: Understanding Deficits in Young and Elderly Consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynn Gregory, 2014. "Fundraising and the Elderly: A Content Analysis," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 5-25, March.
- Anthony Miyazaki & Kimberly Taylor, 2008. "Researcher Interaction Biases and Business Ethics Research: Respondent Reactions to Researcher Characteristics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 779-795, September.
- Péter Nagy & Boglárka Zsótér, 2012. "Our Everyday Emotions and Finances, The role money-related attitudes and materialistic orientation play in developing financial culture," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 286-297.
- DAMAY, Coralie, 2007. "Mémorisation des prix par les enfants : Que nous apprennent leurs erreurs de rappel ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 871, HEC Paris.
- Vanhuele, Marc & Damay, Coralie, 2005. "Connaissance du prix par les enfants de 5 à 13 ans : une étude exploratoire," Les Cahiers de Recherche 820, HEC Paris.
- Laroche, Michel & Cleveland, Mark & Browne, Elizabeth, 2004. "Exploring age-related differences in information acquisition for a gift purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-95, February.
- Rosemary Ramsey & Greg Marshall & Mark Johnston & Dawn Deeter-Schmelz, 2007. "Ethical Ideologies and Older Consumer Perceptions of Unethical Sales Tactics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 191-207, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.