The Intensity of Ethnic Affiliation: A Study of the Sociology of Hispanic Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Miyazaki & Kimberly Taylor, 2008. "Researcher Interaction Biases and Business Ethics Research: Respondent Reactions to Researcher Characteristics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 779-795, September.
- Reed, Americus & Forehand, Mark & Puntoni, Stefano & Warlop, Luk, 2012. "Identity-based consumer behavior," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/357429, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Tamilia, Robert D. & Yannopoulos, Peter, 2004. "Cross-cultural invariance of measures of satisfaction and service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 901-912, August.
- Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2004. "Cross-cultural mall shopping values and habitats: A comparison between English- and French-speaking Canadians," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 883-892, August.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Torres, Ivonne M., 2007. "A tale of two theories: Sympathy or competition?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 197-205, March.
- Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David, 2009. "A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 399-406, April.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D., 2004. "The Fan Attitude Network (FAN) Model: Exploring Attitude Formation and Change among Sport Consumers," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, May.
- LeBoeuf, Robyn A. & Shafir, Eldar & Bayuk, Julia Belyavsky, 2010. "The conflicting choices of alternating selves," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 48-61, January.
- Chattaraman, Veena & Rudd, Nancy A. & Lennon, Sharron J., 2009. "Identity salience and shifts in product preferences of Hispanic consumers: Cultural relevance of product attributes as a moderator," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(8), pages 826-833, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.