Consumer Research and Semiotics: Exploring the Morphology of Signs, Symbols, and Significance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daly, Bonita A. & Schuler, Drue K., 1998. "Redefining a certified public accounting firm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 549-567.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2008.
"Social Decision Theory: Choosing within and between Groups,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
71, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2012. "Social Decision Theory: Choosing within and between Groups," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1591-1636.
- Hsiu-Li Liao & Su-Houn Liu & Chi-Wen Lin, 2013. "Information, Experience and Destination Marketing - The Influence of Interactivity on Tourism Website," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 58-69, August.
- Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans, 2011. "Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1259-1269.
- Arnold, Stephen J. & Handelman, Jay & Tigert, Douglas J., 1996. "Organizational legitimacy and retail store patronage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 229-239, March.
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 11, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.