Consumer Knowledge: Effects on Evaluation Strategies Mediating Consumer Judgments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 12 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamilton, Rebecca W. & Puntoni, Stefano & Tavassoli, Nader T., 2010. "Categorization by groups and individuals," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 70-81, May.
- Thogersen, John, 1999. "Spillover processes in the development of a sustainable consumption pattern," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-81, February.
- Grewal, Rajdeep & Mehta, Raj & Kardes, Frank R., 2000. "The role of the social-identity function of attitudes in consumer innovativeness and opinion leadership," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Loef, J. & Antonides, G. & van Raaij, W.F., 2001. "The Effectiveness of Advertising Matching Purchase Motivation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-65-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Daniel Howard & Kamel Jedidi, 1991. "Multiclus: A new method for simultaneously performing multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Davies, Antony & Cline, Thomas W., 2005. "A consumer behavior approach to modeling monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 797-826, December.
- Urban, Glen L. & Hulland, John S. & Weinberg, Bruce., 1990. "Modeling, categorization, elimination, and consideration for new product forecasting of consumer durables," Working papers 3206-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lacey, Russell & Close, Angeline G. & Finney, R. Zachary, 2010. "The pivotal roles of product knowledge and corporate social responsibility in event sponsorship effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Khandeparkar, Kapil, . "The role of complementarity and partner brand price level in new product introduction strategy using bundle offers: A study on the quality perception of bundle components," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Singh, Ramendra & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, . "An Exploratory Study of Factors affecting MBA Students Attitude towards Learning via Case Study Pedagogy: Insights from Advertising Literature," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-11-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R., 2000. "Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 163-184, November.
- Joonwook Park & Priyali Rajagopal & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "A New Heterogeneous Multidimensional Unfolding Procedure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 263-287, April.
- Hamilton, R.W. & Puntoni, S. & Tavassoli, N.T., 2006. "Categorization by Groups," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-044-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2008. "How brand attribute typicality and consumer commitment moderate the influence of comparative advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 933-941, September.
- CZELLAR, Sandor & VOYER, Benjamin & SCHWOB, Alexandre & LUNA, David, 2008. "Whence brand evaluations ? Investigating the relevance of personal and extrapersonal associations in brand attitudes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 890, HEC Paris.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo & A. Atalay & Nukhet Harmancioglu, 2012. "Identifying consumer heterogeneity in unobserved categories," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 177-194, March.
- Eriksson, Kent & Hadjikhani, Amjad, 2000. "Perceptual product connection in an international context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 301-320, June.
- Bottomley, Paul A. & Doyle, John R., 2001. "A comparison of three weight elicitation methods: good, better, and best," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 553-560, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.