An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Summers, Teresa A. & Hebert, Paulette R., 2001. "Shedding some light on store atmospherics: influence of illumination on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 145-150, November.
- Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M., 2000. "Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-15, April.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter J. Hitsch & Peter E. Rossi, 2009.
"State Dependence and Alternative Explanations for Consumer Inertia,"
NBER Working Papers
14912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter J. Hitsch & Peter E. Rossi, 2010. "State dependence and alternative explanations for consumer inertia," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 417-445.
- Kokkinaki, Flora, 2000. "Comments on Robert East and Annik Hogg: Advertising for economic change," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 591-598, October.
- Campo K. & Gijsbrechts E. & Nisol P., 1999. "Towards a conceptual framework of out-of-stock behaviour: the impact of product, consumer, and situation characteristics on out-of-stock reactions," Working Papers 1999023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sahay, Arvind, . "A Customer Oriented Approach To Identifying Competitive Advantage," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sahay, Arvind, . "Market-Driving Behaviors: A Framework for Developing Theory and Practice," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Vermeir, Iris & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Hendrickx, Hendrik, 2002. "The influence of need for closure on consumer's choice behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 703-727, December.
- Desmet, Pierre & Traynor, John, 2010. "Systematic Differences in Test Results across Real vs. Virtual Shopper Laboratory Stores," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5979, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2010. "Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1142-1147, November.
- Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K., 2001. "The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 111-122, September.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chanjin Chung & Todd M. Schmit & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2007. "Economic evaluation of shelf-space management in grocery stores," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 583-597.
- Bart Bronnenberg, 2008. "Brand competition in CPG industries: Sustaining large local advantages with little product differentiation," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 79-107, March.
- Jella Pfeiffer & Michael Scholz, 2013. "A Low-Effort Recommendation System with High Accuracy," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 5(6), pages 397-408, December.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Schoormans, Jan P. L. & Robben, Henry S. J., 1997. "The effect of new package design on product attention, categorization and evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-287, April.
- Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wright, Vic, 1992. "From Consumer Choice Process To Aggregate Analysis: Marketing Insights For Models Of Meat Demand," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2011. "Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 726-741.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.