Life Status Changes and Changes in Consumer Preferences and Satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2013. "Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2171-2177.
- Lee, Euehun & Moschis, George P. & Mathur, Anil, 2001. "A study of life events and changes in patronage preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 25-38, October.
- Walker, Catherine M., 1996. "Financial management, coping and debt in households under financial strain," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 789-807, December.
- Ghada Abdalla, Mohamed, 2007. "Egypt's Image as a Tourist Destination: A Perspective of Foreign Tourists," MPRA Paper 25374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Sep 2007.
- Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer, 2007. "Do you look to the future or focus on today? The impact of life experience on intertemporal decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 212-225, March.
- Gentry, James W. & Kennedy, Patricia F. & Paul, Catherine & Hill, Ronald Paul, 1995. "Family transitions during grief: Discontinuities in household consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 67-79, September.
- Krueckeberg, Harry F., 1990. "Retail Food Store Employee Influence On Customer Shopping Behavior," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(1), February.
- Liu, Wendy & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2006. "Do You Look to the Future or Focus on Today? The Impact of Life Experience on Intertemporal Decisions," Research Papers 1924, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.