Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Charlebois, Mathieu & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire, 2001. "What makes open vs. closed conclusion advertisements more persuasive? The moderating role of prior knowledge and involvement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 93-102, August.
- La Ferle, Carrie & Kuber, Gayatri & Edwards, Steven M., 2013. "Factors impacting responses to cause-related marketing in India and the United States: Novelty, altruistic motives, and company origin," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 364-373.
- O'Cass, A., 2000. "An assessment of consumers product, purchase decision, advertising and consumption involvement in fashion clothing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 545-576, October.
- Pieters, R. & Warlop, L., 1998. "Visual Attention During Brand Choice: The Impact of Time Pressure and Task Motivation," Discussion Paper 1998-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Slusarczyk, Witold, 2005. "How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 664-673, May.
- Ye, Gewei & van Raaij, W. Fred, 1997. "What inhibits the mere-exposure effect: Recollection or familiarity?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 629-648, November.
- Banerjee, Bibek & Chakrabarty Patrali, . "An Eye for an Eye: Impact of Sequelization and Comparison in Advertisements on Consumer’s Perception of Brands," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Singh, Ramendra & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, . "An Exploratory Study of Factors affecting MBA Students Attitude towards Learning via Case Study Pedagogy: Insights from Advertising Literature," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-11-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Herr, Paul M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Kim, Chankon, 1999. "Motivated Search: Effects of Choice Accountability, Issue Involvement, and Prior Knowledge on Information Acquisition and Use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 75-88, May.
- Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Presi, Caterina, 2012. "Print advertising: Type size effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 865-868.
- Shalom Levy & Israel Nebenzahl, 2008. "The influence of product involvement on consumers’ interactive processes in interactive television," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 65-77, March.
- van Birgelen, Marcel & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2003. "The impact of attitude strength on customer-oriented priority setting by decision-makers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 763-783, December.
- Khan Md Raziuddin Taufique & Chamhuri Siwar & Basri Talib & Farah Hasan Sarah & Norshamliza Chamhuri, 2014. "Synthesis of Constructs for Modeling Consumers’ Understanding and Perception of Eco-Labels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 2176-2200, April.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2006. "Food involvement and food purchasing behaviour," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10048, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chandrashekaran, R., 2001. "The implications of individual differences in reference price utilization for designing effective price communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 85-91, August.
- Gabbott, Mark & Hogg, Gillian, 1999. "Consumer Involvement in Services: A Replication and Extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 159-166, October.
- Sinha, Piyush Kumar & Uniyal, Dwarika Prasad, . "Impact of Store format on Shopping Involvement," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2011. "Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 39-44, January.
- Hasan, Dr. Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Effect of Trust Factors on Consumer’s Acceptance of Word of Mouth Recommendation," MPRA Paper 39101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puntoni, S., 2006. "“Emotional” versus “Emotioneel”: Advertising Language and Emotional Appraisal," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-066-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Schoormans, Jan P. L. & Robben, Henry S. J., 1997. "The effect of new package design on product attention, categorization and evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-287, April.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Chebat, Claire Gelinas & Vaillant, Dominique, 2001. "Environmental background music and in-store selling," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-123, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.