Consumer Reactions to Product Failure: An Attributional Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waßmann, Jan, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in der Marketing- und Markenforschung: Ein systematischer Überblick zum aktuellen Stand der empirischen Forschung," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 5/2011, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.
- Choi, Sunmee & Mattila, Anna S., 2008. "Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 24-30, January.
- Vaidyanathan, Rajiv & Aggarwal, Praveen, 2003. "Who is the fairest of them all? An attributional approach to price fairness perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 453-463, June.
- Ana B. Casado & Francisco J. Mas & Ricardo Sellers, 2004. "Third-Party Complaints And Firm Performance: An Application In Spanish Banking," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan, 2014. "Does delaying service-failure resolution ever make sense?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 159-166.
- Myung Ko & Kweku-Muata & Carlos Dorantesa, . "Planning Technology Investments For High Payoffs: A Rational Expectations Approach To Gauging Potential And Realized Value In A Changing Environment," Working Papers 0040, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Lars Meyer-Waarden & William Sabadie, 2012. "Quelles dimensions de la théorie de la justice privilégier pour satisfaire les réclamants : le rôle de la qualité de la relation?," Post-Print halshs-00685291, HAL.
- Zhou, Lianxi & Whitla, Paul, 2013. "How negative celebrity publicity influences consumer attitudes: The mediating role of moral reputation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1013-1020.
- Derbaix, Christian & Vanhamme, Joelle, 2003. "Inducing word-of-mouth by eliciting surprise - a pilot investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Huber, Frank & Vollhardt, Kai & Matthes, Isabel & Vogel, Johannes, 2010. "Brand misconduct: Consequences on consumer-brand relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1113-1120, November.
- Ferreira, Mauricio & Armstrong, Ketra L., 2002. "An Investigation of the Relationship Between Parents' Causal Attributions of Youth Soccer Dropout, Time in Soccer Organisation, Affect Towards Soccer and Soccer Organisation, and Post-Soccer Dropout B," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 149-178, November.
- Rodolfo Vázquez-Casielles & Ana del Río-Lanza & Ana Díaz-Martín, 2007. "Quality of past performance: Impact on consumers’ responses to service failure," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 249-264, December.
- Gregg G. Van Ryzin, 2004. "Expectations, performance, and citizen satisfaction with urban services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 433-448.
- Carolyn Bonifield & Catherine Cole, 2007. "Affective responses to service failure: Anger, regret, and retaliatory versus conciliatory responses," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 85-99, June.
- Schminke, Marshall & Caldwell, James & Ambrose, Maureen L. & McMahon, Sean R., 2014. "Better than ever? Employee reactions to ethical failures in organizations, and the ethical recovery paradox," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 206-219.
- Bob Fennis & Wolfgang Stroebe, 2014. "Softening the Blow: Company Self-Disclosure of Negative Information Lessens Damaging Effects on Consumer Judgment and Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 109-120, March.
- Gao, Hongzhi & Knight, John G. & Zhang, Hongxia & Mather, Damien, 2013. "Guilt by association: Heuristic risks for foreign brands during a product-harm crisis in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1044-1051.
- Ni, John Z. & Flynn, Barbara B. & Jacobs, F. Robert, 2014. "Impact of product recall announcements on retailers׳ financial value," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 309-322.
- Lee, Michael S.W. & Motion, Judith & Conroy, Denise, 2009. "Anti-consumption and brand avoidance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 169-180, February.
- Wong, Nancy Y., 2004. "The role of culture in the perception of service recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 957-963, September.
- Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Toffoli, Roy, 2009. "Consumer revenge behavior: A cross-cultural perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 995-1001, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.