Using Discrete Choice Models with Experimental Design Data to Forecast Consumer Demand for a Unique Cultural Event
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010.
"A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions,"
23163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2011. "A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 554-571, September.
- Hensher, David & Louviere, Jordan & Swait, Joffre, 1998. "Combining sources of preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 197-221, November.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2011. "What is the True Loss Due to Piracy?: Evidence from Microsoft Office in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 32597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Diego Medici, 2012. "The demand for school meals: an analysis of stated choices by Swiss households," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Stochastic Choice Analysis Of Tourism Destinations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zafar Hakim & Dev S. Pathak, 1999. "Modelling the EuroQol data: a comparison of discrete choice conjoint and conditional preference modelling," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 103-116.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Sclen, Håkon & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2011. "A choice experiment on fuel taxation and earmarking in Norway," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2181-2190, September.
- McNair, Ben J. & Heshner, David A. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2011.
"Modelling heterogeneity in response behaviour towards a sequence of discrete choice questions: a probabilistic decision process model,"
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia
100585, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ben McNair & David Hensher & Jeff Bennett, 2012. "Modelling Heterogeneity in Response Behaviour Towards a Sequence of Discrete Choice Questions: A Probabilistic Decision Process Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(4), pages 599-616, April.
- Silvia Ferrini & Riccardo Scarpa, 2005. "Experimental Designs for Environmental Valuation with Choice-Experiments: A Monte-Carlo Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 05/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.