A Resource Exchange Theory Analysis of Consumer Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003.
"The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation,"
0304001, EconWPA, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- Hann, Il-Horn & Hui, Kai-Lung & Lee, Tom S. & Png, Ivan P. L., 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Working paper 85, Regulation2point0.
- Snelders, H. M. J. J. (Dirk) & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1996. "Different kinds of work, different kinds of pay: An examination of the overjustification effect," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 517-535.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.