Multinational Corporations, Patenting, and Knowledge Flow: The Case of Singapore
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 52 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsang, Eric W.K. & Yip, Paul S.L. & Toh, Mun Heng, 2008. "The impact of R&D on value added for domestic and foreign firms in a newly industrialized economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 423-441, August.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2009. "The Regionalization of Knowledge Flows in East Asia: Evidence from Patent Citations Data," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1465-1477, September.
- Albert Guangzhou Hu, 2008. "Knowledge Flow in East Asia and Beyond," Trade Working Papers 21987, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.