Health, Nutrition, and Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 52 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponthiere, Gregory, 2011.
"Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 74-90, January.
- Ponthiere, Gregory, 2011. "Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-90.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575015, HAL.
- Stein, Alexander J. & Meenakshi, J.V. & Qaim, Matin & Nestel, Penelope & Sachdev, H.P.S. & Bhutta, Zulfiqar A., 2008.
"Potential impacts of iron biofortification in India,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1797-1808, April.
- Stein, Alexander J. & Qaim, Matin & Meenakshi, J.V. & Nestel, Penelope & Sachdev, H.P.S. & Bhutta, Zulfiqar A., 2006. "Potential Impacts of Iron Biofortification in India," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 8536, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Ulimwengu, John M., 2009. "Farmers' health status, agricultural efficiency, and poverty in rural Ethiopia: A stochastic production frontier approach," IFPRI discussion papers 868, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Brauw, Alan & Mu, Ren, 2011. "Migration and the overweight and underweight status of children in rural China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 88-100, February.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Rawlings, Samantha, 2010.
"Intergenerational Persistence in Health in Developing Countries: The Penalty of Gender Inequality?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5371, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Rawlings, Samantha B., 2011. "Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: The penalty of gender inequality?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 286-299.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Rawlings, Samantha B., 2011. "Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: The penalty of gender inequality?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 286-299, April.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Sam Rawlings, 2010. "Intergenerational persistence in health in developing countries: the penalty of gender inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/249, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00575015 is not listed on IDEAS
- G Johnes, 2006. "Education and economic growth," Working Papers 577341, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008.
"Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions,"
NBER Working Papers
14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009. "Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Bill Lord & Christelle Viauroux, 2009. "Health and the Revolution in Household Behavior 1880-1940: Fertility, Education and Married Female Labor Supply (previously entitled: Schooling, Fertility, and Married Female Labor Supply: What Role f," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-108, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold & Lokshin, Michael & Radyakin, Sergiy, 2011. "Tall claims : mortality selection and the height of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5846, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.