The Ethnic Minority-Majority Income Gap in Rural China during Transition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Shi & Ding Sai, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of Income Inequality between a Minority and the Majority in Urban China: The Case of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd08-022, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li Shi & Ding Sai, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Income Inequality between a Minority and the Majority in Urban China: The Case of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 341-355, September.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Hughes, James W. & Zhang, Dandan, 2009.
"A Comparison and Decomposition of Reform-Era Labor Force Participation Rates of China's Ethnic Minorities and Han Majority,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio & James W. Hughes & Dandan Zhang, 2010. "A comparison and decomposition of reform-era labor force participation rates of China's ethnic minorities and Han majority," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 138-162, May.
- Kirdar, Murat, 2007. "Explaining Ethnic Disparities in School Enrollment in Turkey," MPRA Paper 2649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Qian, 2012. "Unemployment and labor force participation in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 18-33.
- Castro Campos, Bente, 2013. "Human capital differences or labor market discrimination? The occupational outcomes of ethnic minorities in rural Guizhou (China)," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 73, number 73.
- He, Xiaobo, 2013. "Wages and Access to International Markets: Evidence from Urban China," MPRA Paper 44537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio, & James W. Hughes & Dandan Zhang, 2005. "A Comparison of Reform-Era Labor Force Participation Rates of China’s Ethnic Minorities and Han Majority," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp795, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ouyang, Yusi & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 2012. "Health Inequality between Ethnic Minority and Han Populations in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1452-1468.
- Damir Esenaliev & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Are Uzbeks Better off than Kyrgyz?: Measuring and Decomposing Horizontal Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1252, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zang, Xiaowei, 2008. "Market Reforms and Han-Muslim Variation in Employment in the Chinese State Sector in a Chinese City," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2341-2352, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.