How Potent Is Economic Growth in Reducing Undernutrition? What Are the Pathways of Impact? New Cross-Country Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priya Bhagowalia & Susan E. Chen & William A. Masters, 2009.
"Effects And Determinants Of Mild Underweight Among Preschool Children Across Countries And Over Time,"
09-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Chen, Susan E. & Masters, William A., 2011. "Effects and determinants of mild underweight among preschool children across countries and over time," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Klasen, Stephan, 2007.
"Poverty, Undernutrition, and Child Mortality: Some Inter-Regional Puzzles and their Implications for Research and Policy,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stephan Klasen, 2008. "Poverty, undernutrition, and child mortality: Some inter-regional puzzles and their implicationsfor research and policy," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 89-115, March.
- Klasen, Stephan, 2006. "Poverty, Undernutrition, and Child Mortality: Some Inter-Regional Puzzles and their Implications for Research and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 2509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Klasen, 2007. "Poverty, Undernutrition, and Child Mortality: Some Inter-Regional Puzzles and their Implications for Research and Policy," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 156, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Alderman, Harold & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2002.
"Reducing child undernutrition,"
137, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fábio Augusto Reis Gomes & Ari Francisco de Araujo Junior & Márcio Antônio Salvato, 2006. "Mortalidade Infantil No Brasil E No Sudeste: Determinantes E Perspectivas Para O Futuro," Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Malavika A Subramanyam & Ichiro Kawachi & Lisa F Berkman & S V Subramanian, 2011. "Is Economic Growth Associated with Reduction in Child Undernutrition in India?," Working Papers id:3926, eSocialSciences.
- Gabriele, Alberto & Schettino, Francesco, 2007. "Child Malnutrition and Mortality in Developing Countries: Evidence from a Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 3132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Pan, Wenqing, 2011. "The human cost of China's industrial growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 373-382, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.