Forecasting the Probability of Failure of Thailand's Financial Companies in the Asian Financial Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ijaz Hussain, 2013. "Estimating Firms’ Vulnerability to Short-Term Financing Shocks: The Case of Foreign Exchange Companies in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 147-163, July-Dec.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, 03.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jo-Hui Chen & Chih-Sean Chen, 2012. "The study of contagious paces of financial crises," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1825-1846, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.