Productivity and Technical Efficiency in Indian States' Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 50 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Mitra, 2011. "Urbanization in India: Evidence on Agglomeration Economies," Working Papers id:4394, eSocialSciences.
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2005.
"Technical Efficiency And Its Dynamics In Indian Manufacturing: An Inter State Analysis,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 101-125, December.
- Kankana Mukherjee & Subhash C. Ray, 2004. "Technical Efficiency and Its Dynamics in Indian Manufacturing: An Inter-State Analysis," Working papers 2004-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gujjarappa Thimmaiah, 2006. "Political Leadership and Economic Development in Karnataka," Working Papers id:308, eSocialSciences.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2012.
"Technical Efficiency In The Indian Textiles Industry: A Non‐Parametric Analysis Of Firm‐Level Data,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 109-124, 01.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Perkins, P. & Luiz, J.M., 2006. "Infrastructural investment in long-run economic growth: South Africa 1875-2001," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1037-1059, June.
- Atheendar S. Venkataramani & K.R. Shanmugam & Jennifer Prah Ruger, 2010.
"Health, Technical Efficiency, And Agricultural Production In Indian Districts,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Atheendar S. Venkataramani & K.R. Shanmugam & Jennifer Prah Ruger, 2006. "Health, Technical Efficiency And Agricultural Production In Indian Districts," Microeconomics Working Papers 22519, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fu, Feng-Cheng & Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2004. "Public Infrastructure as a Determinant of Intertemporal and Interregional Productive Performance in China," IZA Discussion Papers 1019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chandan, Sharma & Bhanumurthy, N R, 2010. "Estimating Infrastructural Investment Needs for India," MPRA Paper 22188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, . "Analysis of Public Expenditure on Health Using State Level Data," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-06-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Amrita Ghatak, 2010. "Health, Labour Supply and Wages: A Critical Review of Literature," Working Papers 244, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Mitra, Arup, 2013. "Can industry be the key to pro-poor growth? : An exploratory analysis for India," ILO Working Papers 484346, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.