Explaining the Adoption and Disadoption of Sustainable Agriculture: The Case of Cover Crops in Northern Honduras
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin, 2010.
"Globalization and Smallholders: The Adoption, Diffusion, and Welfare Impact of Non-Traditional Export Crops in Guatemala,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 814-827, June.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Globalization and Smallholders: The Adoption, Diffusion, and Welfare Impact of Non-traditional Export Crops in Guatemala," Working Paper Series RP2008/18, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis,"
OVE Working Papers
1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A Cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," IDB Publications 24418, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marenya, Paswel P. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007. "Household-level determinants of adoption of improved natural resources management practices among smallholder farmers in western Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 515-536, August.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Output Diversification among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers in El Salvador,"
25778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador," OVE Working Papers 1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Kersting, Sarah & Wollni, Meike, 2011. "Public-private partnerships and GLOBALGAP standard adoption: evidence from small-scale fruit and vegetable farmers in Thailand," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114761, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cocchi, Horacio & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Quiroga, Ricardo E., 2004. "Farm Benefits And Natural Resource Projects In Honduras And El Salvador," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20328, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-93.
- Hailemariam, Teklewold & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "On the joint estimation of multiple adoption decisions: The case of sustainable agricultural technologies and practices in Ethiopia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Beckmann, Volker & Irawan, Evi & Wesseler, Justus, 2009.
"The Effect of Farm Labor Organization on IPM Adoption. Empirical Evidence from Thailand,"
Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers
55767, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Beckmann, Volker & Irawan, Evi & Wesseler, Justus, 2006. "The Effect of Farm Labor Organization on IPM Adoption: Empirical Evidence from Thailand," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25711, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2002. "Labor, Liquidity, Learning, Conformity And Smallholder Technology Adoption: The Case Of Sri In Madagascar," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19680, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Young, Douglas L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2002. "How Do Farmers Who Adopt Multiple Conservation Practices Differ From Their Neighbors?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36658, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:ags:iaae12:126829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arellanes, Peter & Lee, David R., 2003. "The Determinants Of Adoption Of Sustainable Agriculture Technologies: Evidence From The Hillsides Of Honduras," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25826, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2008. "Effects of participation in organic markets and farmer-based organizations on adoption of soil conservation practices among small-scale farmers in Honduras," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kijima, Yoko & Otsuka, Keijiro & Sserunkuuma, Dick, 2011. "An Inquiry into Constraints on a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of NERICA Rice in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Brown, Douglas R., 2002. "Agriculture And Rural Development: Lessons For Christian Groups Combating Persistent Poverty," Working Papers 14738, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.