Economic Development and Poverty Reduction in China over 20 Years of Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012. "Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 784-795.
- Nong ZHU, 2002. "Déterminants de la participation aux activités non-agricoles et du revenu des ménages ruraux : le cas de la Chine," Working Papers 200223, CERDI.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006.
"The impact of growth and inequality on rural poverty in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 694-712, December.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006. "The Impacts of Growth and Inequality on Rural Poverty in China," Working Paper Series RP2006/94, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Li, Shi, 2004. "Expenditures on education and health care and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 292-301.
- Shujie Yao & Zongyi Zhang, 2003. "Openness and Economic Performance: A Comparative Study of China and the Asian NIEs," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 71-95.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Quheng, Deng, 2007. "Social Assistance Receipt and its Importance for Combating Poverty in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Can & Yin, Runsheng, 2004. "Poverty dynamics revealed in production performance and forestry in improving livelihoods: the case of West Anhui, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 391-401, June.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2005.
"Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions,"
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2008. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing The Impact Of Alternative Assumptions," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 572-596, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Working Papers 25, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Bin Wu & Jules Pretty, 2004. "Social connectedness in marginal rural China: The case of farmer innovation circles in Zhidan, north Shaanxi," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 81-92, March.
- Xiuqing Wang & Shujie Yao & Juan Liu & Xian Xin & Xiumei Liu & Wenjuan Ren, 2007. "Measuring Rural Poverty in China: a Case Study Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2007-27, PEP-PMMA.
- Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi & Hanmer, Lucia, 2004. "Growing inequality and poverty in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-163.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.