Wage Premiums for Education and Location of South African Workers, by Gender and Race
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farshid Vahid & Pushkar Maitra, 2005. "The Effect of Household Characteristics on Living Standards in South Africa 1993 - 98: A Quantile Regression Analysis with Sample Attrition," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-452, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martine Mariotti & Juergen Meinecke, 2009. "Nonparametric Bounds on Returns to Education in South Africa: Overcoming Ability and Selection Bias," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-510, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Lloyd Ahamefule AMAGHIONYEODIWE & Tokunbo Simbowale OSINUBI, 2007. "Do Higher Levels Of Schooling Lead To Higher Returns To Education In Nigeria?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Duraisamy, P., 2000.
"Changes in Returns to Education in India, 1983-94: By Gender, Age-Cohort and Location,"
815, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Duraisamy, P., 2002. "Changes in returns to education in India, 1983-94: by gender, age-cohort and location," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 609-622, December.
- P. Duraisamy, 2000. "Changes in Returns to Education in India, 1983-94: By Gender, Age-Cohort and Location," Working Papers 815, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2003.
"Education and Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study of School Performance in the Western Cape,"
03073, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Servaas BERG & Onelle BURGER, 2003. "Education And Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study Of School Performance In The Western Cape," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 496-522, 09.
- Daniela Casale, 2004. "What has the Feminisation of the Labour Market ‘Bought’ Women in South Africa? Trends in Labour Force Participation, Employment and Earnings, 1995-2001," Working Papers 04084, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Tushar Agrawal, 2011. "Returns to education in India: Some recent evidence," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabé, Sandrine, 2005.
"Trade Unions v. Statistical Discrimination: Theory and Application to Post-Apartheid South Africa,"
IDEI Working Papers
348, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabe, Sandrine, 2007. "Trade unions vs. statistical discrimination: Theory and application to post-apartheid South Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 417-444, September.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabé, Sandrine, 2007. "Trade Unions v. Statistical Discrimination: Theory and Application to Post-Apartheid South Africa," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Casale, Daniela & Posel, Dorrit, 2011. "English language proficiency and earnings in a developing country: The case of South Africa," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 385-393, August.
- Paul Allanson & Jonathan Atkins, 2001. "Labour Market Reform and the Evolution of the Racial Wage Hierarchy in Post-Apartheid South Africa," Working Papers 01059, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Paul Allanson & Jonathan Atkins, 2005.
"The Evolution of the Racial Wage Hierarchy in Post-Apartheid South Africa,"
The Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 1023-1050.
- Paul Allanson & Jonathan Atkins, 2002. "The Evolution of the Racial Wage Hierarchy in Post- Apartheid South Africa," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 136, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Distribution of AIDS Incidence and Output," Caepr Working Papers 2008-014_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Amaghionyeodiwe, L.A. & Osinubi, T.S., 2006. "The Nigerian Educational Systems and Returns to Education," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 31-40.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Claudia Sanhueza, 2004. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Estimations of the Return to Schooling in South Africa," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 294, Econometric Society.
- Harounan Kazianga, 2004. "Schooling Returns for Wage Earners in Burkina Faso: Evidence from the 1994 and 1998 National Surveys," Working Papers 892, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Martin Rama, 2002. "Mondialisation, inégalités et politiques de l'emploi," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(1), pages 43-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.