Labor Force Participation and Household Work of Urban Schoolchildren in Mexico: Characteristics and Consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2008.
"Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 843-859, May.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Gautam Hararika, . "Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2005. "Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi," IZA Discussion Papers 1567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sudipta Sarangi & Gautam Hararika, . "Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Nankhuni, Flora J. & Findeis, Jill L., 2003. "The Effects Of Environmental Degradation On Women'S And Children'S Time Allocation Decisions In Malawi: Impact On Children'S Welfare," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22117, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shafiq, M. Najeeb, 2007. "Household schooling and child labor decisions in rural Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 946-966, December.
- DeGraff, Deborah S. & Levison, Deborah, 2009. "Children's Work and Mothers' Work--What is the Connection?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1569-1587, September.
- Umer Khalid & Lubna Shahnaz, 2004. "Socio Economic Conditions of Child Labourers in Pakistan: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 85-105, Jan-June.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shimamura, Yasuharu & Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana, 2010. "Credit Program Participation and Child Schooling in Rural Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 567-580, April.
- J. French, 2010. "Children’s Labor Market Involvement, Household Work, and Welfare: A Brazilian Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 63-78, March.
- Harper, Caroline & Marcus, Rachel & Moore, Karen, 2003. "Enduring Poverty and the Conditions of Childhood: Lifecourse and Intergenerational Poverty Transmissions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 535-554, March.
- Garcia, Luis, 2007. "Who does the chores? Estimation of a household production function in Peru," MPRA Paper 23223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia, Luis, 2006.
"Oferta de trabajo infantil y el trabajo en los quehaceres del hogar
[The supply of child labor and household work]," MPRA Paper 31402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levison, Deborah & Moe, Karine S. & Marie Knaul, Felicia, 2001. "Youth Education and Work in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 167-188, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.