V-Goods and the Role of the Urban Informal Sector in Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 47 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013.
"Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy,"
2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013. "Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "The effect of minimum wages on actual wages in formal and informal sectors in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1905-1921, November.
- Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2004.
"Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T.H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-647, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 04-102, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2007. "Structural change in employment in India since 1980s: How Lewisian is it?," MPRA Paper 18009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2007.
"Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development,"
3384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, And Development," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 527-559, September.
- Kazuhiro Yuki, 2005. "Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development," Development and Comp Systems 0509001, EconWPA.
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2006.
"Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
20, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kappel, Robert & Ishengoma, Esther K., 2006. "Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?," MPRA Paper 1456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertranou, Fabio M & Casanova, Luis & Jiménez, Maribel & Jiménez, Mónica, 2013. "Informalidad, calidad del empleo y segmentación laboral en Argentina," ILO Working Papers 484591, International Labour Organization.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kimuyu, Peter & Lundvall, Karl, 2000. "Informality, Ethnicity and Productivity: Evidence from Small Manufacturers in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 27, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frances Stewart, . "Income Distribution and Development," QEH Working Papers qehwps37, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2007. "Urbanization, informal sector, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 76-103, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.