The Contribution of Small Enterprises to Household and National Income in Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 47 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-046/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Sep 2004.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2011. "How Do Women Entrepreneurs Perform? Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 23, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009.
"Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya,"
NBER Working Papers
14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2013. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 163-92, January.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Dupas, Pascaline, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34w0w53t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Masakure, Oliver & Cranfield, John & Henson, Spencer, 2008. "The Financial Performance of Non-farm Microenterprises in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2733-2762, December.
- Ruiz-Vargas, Yolanda, 2000. "Small business financing sources between immigrants and natives in Puerto Rico," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 387-399.
- Abiola Babajide Ph.D, 2012. "Effects of Microfinance on Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Growth in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(3), pages 463-477, July.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Wolf, Susanne, 2003.
"Use of ICTs and the Economic Performance of SMEs in East Africa,"
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shyamal Chowdhury & Susanna Wolf, 2004. "Use of ICTs and the Economic Performance of SMEs in East Africa," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0408004, EconWPA.
- Richard Black & Adriana Castaldo, 2009. "Return Migration And Entrepreneurship In Ghana And C�Te D'Ivoire: The Role Of Capital Transfers," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(1), pages 44-58, 02.
- Alejandro Mungaray & Martn Ramrez-Urquidy & Michelle Texis & David Ledezma & Natanael Ramrez, 2008. "Learning Economics by Servicing: a Mexican Experience of Service-Learning in Microenterprises," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(2), pages 9-38.
- Lisa Daniels, 2001. "Testing alternative measures of microenterprise profits and net worth," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 599-614.
- Willebrands, Daan & Lammers, Judith & Hartog, Joop, 2012. "A successful businessman is not a gambler. Risk attitude and business performance among small enterprises in Nigeria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 342-354.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.