Risk Sharing and Private Transfers: What about Urban Households?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," IZA Discussion Papers 7406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tanaka, Tomomi & Camerer, Colin & Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Measuring Norms of Redistributive Transfers: Trust Experiments and Survey Data from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 16119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de la Briere, Benedicte & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Lambert, Sylvie, 2002. "The roles of destination, gender, and household composition in explaining remittances: an analysis for the Dominican Sierra," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 309-328, August.
- Cox, Daniel, 2002.
"Private inter-household transfers in Vietnam in the early and late 1990s,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2853, The World Bank.
- Donald Cox, 2002. "Private Inter-household Transfers in Vietnam in the Early and Late 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 524, Boston College Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2002. "A Preliminary Desk Review of Urban Poverty in the East Asia Region : With Particular Focus on Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15110, The World Bank.
- McKay, Andrew, 2002.
"Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Poverty,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Tuzemen, Didem, 2006.
"Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul,"
4078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Fikret Adaman & Oya Pinar Ardic & Didem Tuzemen, 2006. "Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul," Working Papers 2006/17, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattamishra, Ruchira & Barrett, Christopher B., 2010. "Community-Based Risk Management Arrangements: A Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 923-932, July.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Pattillo, Catherine A. & Wagh, Smita, 2009. "Effect of Remittances on Poverty and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 104-115, January.
- World Bank, 2001. "Household Risk, Self-Insurance and Coping Strategies in Urban Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15467, The World Bank.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abla Safir, 2009. "Who leaves, who moves in? The impact of positive and negative income shocks on migration in Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00585955, HAL.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eskander Alvi & Seife Dendir, 2009. "On consumption insurance in poor urban areas: Evidence from Ethiopia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 699-713.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2002. "Comparing Pension Schemes in Chile, Singapore, Brazil and South Africa," General Discussion Papers 30560, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Paul Glewwe & Nisha Agrawal & David Dollar, 2004. "Economic Growth, Poverty, and Household Welfare in Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15010, July.
- Heemskerk, Marieke & Norton, Anastasia & de Dehn, Lise, 2004. "Does Public Welfare Crowd Out Informal Safety Nets? Ethnographic Evidence from Rural Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 941-955, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.