The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870-1909
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
Other versions of this item:
- Guinnane, T.W. & Miller, R.I., 1993. "The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870- 1909," Papers 169, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Guinnane, T.W. & Miller, R.I., 1995. "The Limits to Land Reform: The Land Acts in Ireland, 1870- 1909," Papers 726, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007.
"Land reforms, poverty reduction, and economic growth : evidence from India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4448, The World Bank.
- K. Deininger & S. Jin & H. K. Nagarajan, 2009. "Land Reforms, Poverty Reduction, and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 496-521.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001.
"Land institutions and land markets,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,
in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.