Anatomy of Poverty during Adjustment: The Case of the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 44 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011.
"Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines,"
14-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2013. "Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 13-27.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Garcia, Edgardo & Callanta, Ruth, 1996. "An Assessment of the Capacity of Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1996-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Sanchez-Robielos, Maria Teresa, 1996. "Micro Interventions for Poverty Alleviation: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1996-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 1996. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty Alleviation in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1996-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.